Flora Ruched Bandeau
The Flora range by Peony Swimwear is an exclusively designed textile print made from discarded ocean waste that's regenerated to its natural form before being woven into a high-quality stretch fabric.
Why we love it:
The Flora Ruched Bandeau bikini top is made from recycled and sustainable Italian Lycra which achieves Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex, so you know they're top quality.
It features intricate panels across the bust with a soft cotton scalloping detail around the edges, a fully adjustable carriageway closure at the centre of the back, and wooden bead cord ends.
The floral strapless bikini top has soft removable padding, comes fully lined in premium lining and has soft silicone trimming across the inner top of the bust for a secure fit.
Best paired with:
The finer details:
- Includes soft removable cups.
- Fits true to size.
- Hand wash after use.
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discolouration. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition.
- Main: 78% Recycled Polyamide / 22% Elastane
- Lining: 90% Recycled Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Model wears a size 8. She is 178cm tall (70"), her bust is 81.5cm (32"), waist is 63.5cm (25") and her hips are 88cm (34").