Why we love it:
The Wallflower Hi Line Bikini Bottom by Peony Swimwear is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabric, both the main fabric and lining.
A chic bikini bottom style that is both modest and flattering, the Wallflower bikini bottom features a higher cut leg with fuller coverage around the bottom.
This sustainable swimwear set has been made from Econyl, a 100% regenerated nylon made from abandoned ocean plastic, and the lining meets Oeko Tex Standard 100, so you know it not only looks great, it's top quality too.
Best paired with:
The finer details:
- Fits true to size. Fuller bottom coverage.
- Hand wash after use.
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discolouration. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition.
- Main: 78% Recycled Polyamide / 22% Elastane
- Lining: 90% Recycled Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Model wears a size 8.
About The Collection
Wallflower by Peony Swimwear has landed at Beach Luxe and we are swooning like mad over this October 2019 collection. Key standouts include feminine florals, burnt orange colour ways, and 90's style high cut briefs. Plus, peony's sustainable Italian fabrics are made by regenerating discarded materials, such as fishing nets recovered from the bottom of the ocean ~ it's swimwear that's good for the environment, and good for your soul.
The below sizes are general, and each style will have its own unique fit. Please take note of recommended cup size for tops.
If you are unsure or in-between sizes, we recommend going up a size for all textured lycra and staying with your true size for any printed or plain lycras.
Feel free to email email@example.com and we will help you find the best style for your body shape and size.
|BRA SIZE ALLOWANCE||A-B||B-C||C-D||D+|
|AUS / UK||6||8||10||12|
SHOES SIZING & CONVERSION
COVID19 UPDATE | Please note we may be experiencing some shipping delays with our carrier Australia Post due to Covid19. We thank you for your patience. For more information on delivery delays please see here.
- Free express shipping for all Australian orders above $50 AUD. Otherwise, a flat shipping rate of $10 AUD applies.
- Free standard shipping for all International orders above $200 AUD. Otherwise, a flat shipping rate of $15 AUD applies.
- International express shipping is available at $30 AUD for orders above $200, otherwise $40 for orders below.
For international orders, please be aware of your country's duties and taxes before ordering.
Orders will be packed and shipped within 24 hours of being received. All Major Metro orders placed before 12pm AEST will receive express next business day delivery.
Please allow 1 - 2 working days for orders placed after 12pm delivering to Australian Major Metro areas. Please allow 3 - 7 working days for non-Metro and rural areas.
International parcels are typically delivered within 4 - 6 business days for New Zealand Orders, 6-16 days for North American, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific Orders, and 10-16 days for Rest of World.
Delivery time for international express delivery is 2-5 business days.
Once your order has been dispatched, a tracking number will be sent to your email and you will be able to follow up directly on the chosen courier’s website. Prices quoted are in AUD.
Returns & Refunds
If you're not 100% happy with your Beach Luxe purchase, we're not either. We're more than happy to help sort this out for you. We accept:
- Exchanges for a new size/item.
- Full refunds if item/s are returned within 14 days of receipt and are in original condition
- Option to return in exchange for 110% store credit
We understand buying online can be a little scary so we do everything in our power to give you peace of mind you're going to have the best experience possible.
For further help or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Shippings & Returns page for more info.