Social Media / Marketing Intern
Beach Luxe is rapidly growing and we need a helping hand.
If you are wanting to gain invaluable experience in fashion ecommerce, social media and content curation this is the perfect place to start.
- Create and curate social media posts and scheduling.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the website.
- Help build online presence via social channels, PR opportunities and online advertising.
- Assist with eDM campaigns.
- Assist with blog posting and formatting.
- Assist with photoshoots.
What we're looking for
- We're looking for an easy going person who is eager to take on any challenge.
- Being a very small start-up team we'll need someone who is personable, can take initiative but importantly, isn't afraid to ask questions.
- Strong understanding and experience with social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest (mainly).
- Photoshop / Illustrator experience a big bonus.
- Experience with a website content management system and coding is desirable but not essential.
Things you should know
This role currently only requires a few hours a week and can be done at home, after school or uni hours etc.
Must be located on the Sunshine Coast or willing to travel up on weekends for induction and photoshoots.
This is an amazing experience to join our team in its infancy. We'll be able to share our own expert knowledge in digital marketing, product development and start-up management.
Please note this is not a paid role, however, should we find the right candidate could shift to a paid role in the future.
Ready to join us? Send us your resume and cover letter below.